TalkHelper is a simple, reliable and light weight program that records both video and audio Skype conversations and will do a great job in facilitating whoever chooses to become familiar with it. TalkHelper will automatically record all your calls for you such as; incoming, outgoing call or conferences calls without you having to interfere or to initiate it which makes it a great tool. However, if you are not interested in the automatic recording, you can set it manually to have call recording for audio and video calls. TalkHelper is joined up from within into Skype to make sure it screens captures every single video frame recorded and it promises to store all your Skype conversations to your desired folder.
TalkHelper has two versions, the free trial version and the premium version which has no limitations. If you want to get the best out of this tool, you will have to upgrade to the premium version. Furthermore, it remains compatible with Skype’s latest versions because of its regular updates.
Record your Skype video calls smoothly and professionally with TalkHelper.
Features of TalkHelper
- TalkHelper has always impressed through its good quality results/recording and ensures systematic services to its users; this is the one major factor that has really kept its users loyal and legit. No one wants to record a call and then at the end of the day they realise all their recordings are not clear. This is where TalkHelper takes the credit.
- TalkHelper has an optional of Auto-start with Windows; you will record all that you want at your convenience without you having to worry about anything.
- TalkHelper is very easy to use compared to other recorders. You will not find any difficulty in operating this tool because everything is clear and easy to understand after downloading it.
- TalkHelper will automatically reply to chats when you leave our computer which makes life much easier because with that, you will have to do things at your own pace.
- TalkHelper supports both audio and video recording.
- It is very easy to download and install
- It lets you record both outgoing and incoming calls automatically
- No virus in TalkHelper
- It comes with a simple interface which allows users to use effectively.
- It includes a pause option for your convenience if you want to pause and finish other things.
- TalkHelper has no warning sound which irritates most of its users.
- It consumes a lot of space on the computer since it has a large memory file
- TalkHelper’s premium version is a bit pricy.